Analysis of Mobile Marketing and Advertising Sector in Turkey

Analysis of Mobile Marketing and Advertising Sector in Turkey

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source



Scholarly Research Paper from the year 2010 in the subject Communications - Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, Social Media, grade: 89, University of Applied Sciences Giessen, language: English, comment: Cyprus International University: Mobile Marketing and Advertising Sector in Turkey, abstract: By means of its huge young and tech-savvy population, rapid consumption circulation and fast adoption of the consumers to new technologies, Turkey is one of the countries promising huge potential for mobile industry. Turkey has the 3rd highest Monthly Minutes of Use (MoU) with 195.7 minutes/month, after France and Ireland in Q1 20101. 75 % of the mobile subscriptions are pre-paid and the rest 25 % is post-paid2. Consumption culture in Turkey is very independent from the needs. Even a person from low-income group buys Smartphone, which is not affordable for him. 14% of the total mobile handset sales were Smartphone in 20093. By 2009, there were 400.000 iPhone owners and 1 million Blackberry owners4. With the increasing number of Smartphones sales, mobile application market has been developing too. 210.000 users have downloaded at least one iPhone application in 2009. There are approximately 2, 4 million mobile internet users in Turkey (See Figure 1). Besides, widely available wireless points, which is open to use for free, feeds mobile internet usage too.Scholarly Research Paper from the year 2010 in the subject Communications - Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, Social Media, grade: 89, University of Applied Sciences Giessen, language: English, comment: Cyprus International ...


Title:Analysis of Mobile Marketing and Advertising Sector in Turkey
Author: Asligul Aktas
Publisher:GRIN Verlag - 2010-12
ISBN-13:

You must register with us as either a Registered User before you can Download this Book. You'll be greeted by a simple sign-up page.

Once you have finished the sign-up process, you will be redirected to your download Book page.

How it works:
  • 1. Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
  • 2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
  • 3. Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.


Click button below to register and download Ebook
Privacy Policy | Contact | DMCA